Monday, March 24, 2014

I have Naga Dosha, How do I get to know, if this is correct and what are the remedies

I am working in an corporate office, initially unknowing lot of things were not happening for like no promotion, no happiness , not peace of mind. I recently visited an astrology to take my jathakam for marriage and got to know that, I have Naga Dosha. I am confused, since I never did any harm. How do I get to know, if this is correct and what are the remedies to overcome them and the cost involved. Please find my birth timing (09:15 PM) and location: (Kolar in Karnataka). Please mail me the completed detail.

Thanking you & looking forward to your early response.
Thanks and Regards
From XYZ

If you have similar kind of query, please contact Guruji.

Shri Sadanand Toke (Guruji)
12, Opposite Shriram Mandir, Panch Aali,
Trimbakeshwar, Dist. Nasik - 422212
Phone No: +91 2594-233063
Mobile No: +91 9922469763, 9011646463
Email: enquiry@kalsarpa.in

No comments:

Post a Comment