Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Can you suggest that is narayan nagbali requires Parents?

sir,we have been suggested by dindori pranit to perform Narayan nag bali pooja .My mother in law passed away by electric shock when my husband for 6 years old.sir but my father in law had a second marriage when my husband was 9 years. now we are suffering out of heavy financial problems.But as per knowledge to my husband Narayan Nagbali is performed only with the presence of parents if they are alive.My step mother in law is fighting that they have already performed narayan nagbali then why should we perform.sir can you suggest that is narayan nagbali requires Parents?is yes then step mother in law is necessary?can you write back sir.pl?

Thanking you & looking forward to your early response.
Thanks and Regards
From XYZ

If you have similar kind of query, please contact Guruji.

Shri Sadanand Toke (Guruji)
12, Opposite Shriram Mandir, Panch Aali,
Trimbakeshwar, Dist. Nasik - 422212
Phone No: +91 2594-233063
Mobile No: +91 9922469763, 9011646463
Email: enquiry@kalsarpa.in

No comments:

Post a Comment